The Dobbins Group is a full-service consultancy solving marketing and communications challenges.
Our 20 years working side-by-side with chief executives gives us a unique, global perspective to deliver results-driven creative solutions.
Our team helps companies and individuals build strong brands, market products and services, and develop strategic communications to shape your story and achieve goals.
We view every job as an adventure and every client as a partner. We look forward to taking a journey with you.
No project is too big or too small. We offer a full spectrum of marketing and communications services, from long-term strategic projects to last-minute support on critical communications. Not sure what you need? We'll help you figure that out. Our services include:
- Communications strategy
- Marketing strategy
- Short-term CMO support
- Marketing campaigns
- Visual branding and brand strategy
- Public relations
- Video production
- Crisis management
- Marketing and communications project management, visual design and editorial support
- Executive communications, including speechwriting and other copywriting
- Content strategy
- Event marketing
- Social media engagement
- Market research
- Print and digital design
- Marketing and communications team development
Let's get started...
We work with a diverse roster of clients, from retail brands to tech start-ups, real estate to medical and dental. We've worked with private equity-owned brands, family businesses and small startups.
Here's a look at a few of our clients:
- A newly appointed head of a global lifestyle brand needs an interim marketing team to jump in while he works on operations and a team restructure.
- A family business looks for marketing support as they shift their focus from a traditional B2B model to direct-to-consumer approach.
- A professional consultant wants help expanding her network via content marketing, including monthly blogs, social media and email outreach.
- A CEO needs help launching a new company, from the initial pitch deck and branding to development of a website to execution of a multi-channel marketing strategy.
- A boutique real estate firm wants help articulating its unique brand promise in a crowded marketplace.
What do they have in common? They all turned to the Dobbins Group to create a customized solutions to fit their unique needs and budget.
Current clients include: