As marketing geeks, we can't wait for Super Bowl LII and the inspired commercials that get as much attention as the big game. What brand will be take the prize for the most talked-about ad this year?
In honor of 52nd Super Bowl, we're offering 52 ways you can drive traffic to your website without a big budget or staff. Enjoy — and if you need help getting started, we're here to help!
- Write a guest article for a third-party blog or website.
- Back-links – get third parties to link back to your website.
- Optimize your website copy for target keywords.
- Optimize your web page titles for target keywords.
- Use long-tail keywords to increase your search rankings.
- Use alt-text on your website and blog images.
- Include target keywords in your website page meta-descriptions.
- Use landing pages to promote special offers.
- Add a blog to your website and update it regularly – this adds fresh content to your site, which improves search engine rankings.
- Include your website URL on your social media profile pages.
Need help getting started?
Consider our Content Marketing Jumpstart, a customized three-step program designed to help you aggressively accelerate your marketing efforts without adding staff or stress.